To See BeyondRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To See BeyondRO Forums

Failure is not an option.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So yeahhh. ;-;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chalant

Chalant

So yeahhh. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: So yeahhh. ;-;   So yeahhh. ;-; I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Well I've been inactive for awhile now and I'm sorry. Schools in the way so much that I cannot even get some free time. >_>. Theeenn something bad happened, my laptop got attacked by a stupid virus like a week ago so it wouldn't even let me go on it. I had to take it to the Geek Squad (lol) to fix it. Soo yuhh they fixed it (Thank God). Well I'm back now and I'll try to be much more active, I promise. @_@. Sooo, I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

-Ohh and I might be on tomorrow or the next day because I have to redownload ragnarok again. ._. ...
Well I'm happy that my laptop got fixed. Woo 8D
Back to top Go down
Symphony

Symphony

So yeahhh. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeahhh. ;-;   So yeahhh. ;-; I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 am

Elsie your such a loser lols Razz
WE MISSED YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

So yeahhh. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeahhh. ;-;   So yeahhh. ;-; I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Lol, good to have you back XD. I'm just on the forums for fun ><. Go do some awesome events to get people to be more active ;D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So yeahhh. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeahhh. ;-;   So yeahhh. ;-; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So yeahhh. ;-;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To See BeyondRO Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: