To See BeyondRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To See BeyondRO Forums

Failure is not an option.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Farewell~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I've had some fun on this server ^^ Almost everybody was nice, and I want to say that you should all keep at it =D! Thanks for making this a great experience for me.

I am going to be on my way~ I probably won't come back after I give most of my things out. However, I hope you all stay and continue to have a good time. I felt that I needed to make a formal farewell so it would not look as if I just abandoned the server so suddenly. I am leaving for personal reasons... some of which are known to certain people and things that have been going on in the forum. I do have more reasons than just those. Somehow, I felt the server lost its fire, but that's my opinion. I've just lost interest. I am still going to play RO... I think xD.

You can all disregard my mindless blabber. Just want to say that you people can keep on playing and helping each other~ I hope the server changes for the better!

Have fun! Later, people~
Back to top Go down
Symphony

Symphony

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Bye bye Yuki
!!!

Your Awesomness will be miss!
Back to top Go down
Urahara

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:30 am

WHAT! your ditching me Sad fine i see how it is Sad
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm

XD Lol. I went on last time to give some things away. I still have more things... so tell me if you want any custom (have over 50 that are from events). Also, I have some lhz_dun03 cards from before~ I'm still keeping my suits though since someone gave them to me =D.
Back to top Go down
Symphony

Symphony

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Lools I dont like to be so greedy and all O_o I want those Customs Lools Razz
I just need a style for my other characters
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Lol, okay XD. I'll give the next time I see you~ Message on the forum or something xD. I check once in a while =D!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Farewell~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Farewell~   My Farewell~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Farewell~
Page 1 of 1