To See BeyondRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To See BeyondRO Forums

Failure is not an option.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions!

Go down 
+7
BrokenStar
tuasil
Admin Mitsuki
iBear
Truth
Yuki
Kitsune
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Gonna make this simple these are things i think should be changed or atleast thought about.

1. Removing stat seller- Just to bring back builds so pvp will need more thought put into it instead of just maxing everything and just melee people to death in 2 seconds.

2.No God cards- never really liked the idea of god cards but i guess this one most likely wont change.

3.Something that raises the HP of SN/baby chars- i mean seriously baby SN so pro just has crappy hp.

4.Remove FCP scrolls- just to make Stalkers and Creators useful again

5.Stop adding GMs lol there like 5-6 GMs and like 7-10 players on at any given time?

er most of these suggestions are based on the last time i was on, anyways tell me what you think of these suggestions and add your own suggestions also.

Edit: I dont just want the admins opinions i want EVERYONES opinions also.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:42 pm

I didn't really have the chance to explore... but I agree there shouldn't be a stat seller ><.
People will get too strong xD... if they're not all that strong already.

What are God cards? Sorry for asking--just curious ^^.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:23 pm

i don't know what they all do myself but the one i had before doubled your atk. i didnt use it though so you would have to ask an admin or someone that had them all on what they do.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh, okay. Double your attack... that is cruel XD.
Back to top Go down
Truth

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Well,depend..If you got a Good build,yes it is..But if you are doing 12k Dmg with SBK well then..You better get the card xDD Or if you do 10k per hit with Sonic Blow + EDP wellllll... YOU BETTER GET THAT CARD =O xD
Back to top Go down
iBear

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 pm

I agree with what Kitsune had said.

# 1 Removing the stat seller.
**Removing the stat seller will make the server competitive. How? Simple.
***As Kitsune said, players will be needing to customize their builds through stats.

#2 God Cards.
**God cards are really lame. It's out of the balance, and it can add to corruption. How? Simple.
***Since God Cards are really 1337, GM's will tend to just summon the items for their legits.
@Mario, Candace. You guys know this @_@

#3 Re-adding PD.
**Putting PD will make PvP more competitive.
***You guys know how boring it is to have a melee duel. All you gotta do is to target your enemy with your mouse icon then boom. Hey, I ain't saying that I'm that effing noob with melee duels. I just really disagree with it for I find it boring.

Sorry I'm kinda out of explanations today. Out of grammar I guess >.>
Good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

iBear wrote:

#3 Re-adding PD.
**Putting PD will make PvP more competitive.
***You guys know how boring it is to have a melee duel. All you gotta do is to target your enemy with your mouse icon then boom. Hey, I ain't saying that I'm that effing noob with melee duels. I just really disagree with it for I find it boring.

I agree with this if we re-add PD and make it to where it take a bit bore luk to add 1 pd so it wouldn't be so easy to get. Can also just make it to where fourtune swords can't be used by sinx.
Back to top Go down
Truth

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Oh my gawd, ..

Stop complaining ffs..You guys only think abt the bad way of these thing,

But hey,if people had PD..Eh, people will Make Prof or Wiz and pwn you..'Cause Magic ignore PD think about it.. -_-'

Also,about the God card,they just should make it as a Donation Item.. -.-' Or as a Quest Item D':

So now guys,please stop complaining..The server is how it is,that's all FFS..
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm

No one is complaining. These are SUGGESTIONS if i wanted to QQ about the server i wouldn't have done it like this i would have said this server sucks cause of blah blah but i didn't. I like this server and the people on it and it doesn't hurt to suggest things that can and might better the server and make it more enjoyable to the players but if you don't care about our opinions and suggestions you don't have to read them k?
Back to top Go down
iBear

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 am

@ GM Truth

Guess what? Firstly, your english sucks bad that it makes a language barrier around of us.

Second, the way you speak bout RO proves it that you're just a newbie fagget and that makes you out of the right to say anything bout RO stuffs. Putting PD will make wizards and professors pawn? Lol you're a dumbass seriously. You can just use mayas or if you are "smart enough" like me, you can just use resist.

GUESS WHAT AGAIN?
This is a goddamn suggestion thread. We ain't QQing bout the server, we're just bringing up our own ideas. Have you ever been a GM? As of what I see, you're a worthless one. You seem to know nothing. Gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Truth

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am

iBear wrote:
@ GM Truth

Guess what? Firstly, your english sucks bad that it makes a language barrier around of us.

Second, the way you speak bout RO proves it that you're just a newbie fagget and that makes you out of the right to say anything bout RO stuffs. Putting PD will make wizards and professors pawn? Lol you're a dumbass seriously. You can just use mayas or if you are "smart enough" like me, you can just use resist.

GUESS WHAT AGAIN?
This is a goddamn suggestion thread. We ain't QQing bout the server, we're just bringing up our own ideas. Have you ever been a GM? As of what I see, you're a worthless one. You seem to know nothing. Gtfo.

You mad ? :]

Aight well .. I know that my english isn't perfect duuh -_-' ..Also,you don't even know me..You never seen me play with a Legit char so you should stfu x_X' I know how to make Resist build and stuff,it's just like..Why do you asking for PD omg ..

Rofl..Sure I know nothing..You're just mad LMAO..
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 pm

=/ Lets try and keep this topic just suggestions and as little insults as possible please. As for changes so far they have added PD again along with some other stuff. They keeping the stat seller for balancing purposes. So keep the suggestions coming to better the server for the people that join and to keep it fun for the current players.
Back to top Go down
Admin Mitsuki
Admin
Admin
Admin Mitsuki

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:35 am

We have lowered Zerom AND Seyren Cards each give 110.

We're working on making it so ALL CLASSES will have a fighting chance.

And Truth.

This is not complaining as they both said it's Suggestions. Personally, I'd like to read our players opinions and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Truth

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 am

Ehh..I know this but..

"iBear" keep talking abt PD..Anyway ¬¬' I'll just stay back -.-
Back to top Go down
tuasil

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Alright. Lets keep this fresh. Any other suggestions???
Back to top Go down
iBear

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:04 am

@ Truth

Lol what a fool. I never kept on talking about PD, it's just that, it's one big matter that should be fixed ASSHOLE. Once I've done with life matters, Imma go play this server and pawn your ass real big. Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenStar

BrokenStar

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 pm

#Removing The LHZ CARDS on mall .. OR OTHER RARE CARDS

-- just suggesting to remove that cards on mall then.. make it rare like drop like 1% lmao.. then kinda change the effect so anyone will hunt it.. maybe that will helps.

#Removing Stat Seller.

-- Unbalance.
# ENABLE ASURA

-- so the champ will be useless

im thinkin more.. :3 i will post it if i see the unbalance. thing bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Well, I think removing the stat seller will be hard now... since people already used it before. That would mean another wipe is necessary to make things even for everyone, including the new players o-o!

Removing the rarer cards like Tao and LHZ cards might be helpful xD. I am not for or against it; just being neutral. Don't make it 1% though... That'll be nearly impossible. Either that or it'll take a long time since there will be competition o-o.

Yeah, champions should keep their asura skills ^^.

Just wondering, what cards have been changed (different stats from RMS cards)? I don't know such things xD.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

We been doing good on suggestions so here are a few more things.

1. Add a sex changer NPC.
2.Sell Embryos in the mall.
3.Sell Magic scrolls in the mall. (ex. Earth Spike lvl 5)
4.Raise the Homunculus Max lvl from 99 to something Higher.

I'm still for removing the stat seller but either way I'm fine with.
Back to top Go down
Truth

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 am

LOL @ "Removing Lhz card , bla bla bla" Eh,if they remove it people will just buy Convex Mirror and hunt it..
Duuh,when you're suggesting something just think about the other side of it.. T_T' Also,there's MvP card in Mall 'cause it'll be more easy for new player.
Back to top Go down
iBear

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 am

@ Truth, you're just the same with Brokenstar. You post senseless replies. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
BrokenStar

BrokenStar

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 am

@ Truth

-- dude are you a noobshit or what. think about before you answer. Lame bitch. im just trying to suggest so lazy player will hunt. the card so it wont be so easy.

more challenge more thrill. dude nver reply here again. i want to punch your noobface. seriously. dont

><
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 pm

I agree with Kitsune about having the embryos available in the mall~ LOL at the sex changer ;D XD.

Yes, please raise the max level of homunculus so that they won't be totally useless ><. Is there a WoE setter? When is WoE? Can we have @time or @servertime for WoE? Thanks xD.
Back to top Go down
snoweroo

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

I suggest that the old job styles come back cuz i think the new ones are kinda lame:P
Not all of them but i really wish the old stalker style comes back, Think of it please Thank You!!

Suggestions! Female_Stalker_(Ragnarok_Online)
Back to top Go down
BrokenStar

BrokenStar

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 am

SUGGESTION :

FOR BALANCING THE SERVER.. REMOVE THE THANATOS CARD. AND OTHER PIERCE DEF ON OTHER ITEMS..

THEN MAKE HP MAX TO 21M .. MAYBE IT WILL BE BALANCE.

ALSO .. THE PALADIN ITS OVER POWER. THE BUFS OF PALADIN IS OP LIKE DEFENDER ..

FIX THE CLOWN. MAKE IT USEFULL. THE ARROW VULCAN DMG IS ONLY 90K BELOW.

ALSO MAKE THE SHOES , GARMENT , BODY IS ONLY [2]

FOR ACESSORY AND HEADGEARS BASICALY FOR HIGHRATE ITS [4]

AND CHANGE SEYREN TO 100 STR AND ALLSTAT + 10 ..

AND ZEROM TOO MAKE IT 100 DEX AND ALLSTAT + 10

JUST A SUGGESTION I DONT NEED TO ARGUE. WITH OTHER PPL. THANKS ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To See BeyondRO Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: